Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Time to share some happy - YOUR TURN!
And now the paperwork issues for medicaid for my daughter are seeming VERY drastic and mixed up and I'm sick over that, and, and, and... stuff I can't talk about...
SO - today is a much needed day of HAPPY.
1. I have 500 followers. Hello there! *waves* I remember squealing when I hit 100, and I don't think I've ever like TRIED to get more followers. So, yanno, that makes me happy.
2. I love that Christa Desir and I have chatted on the phone like 3 times (more now), and she's always like - "Hey, it's me," and then jumps into why she calls without pause. Love this.
3. I love that when I'm having a craptastic day, Steph and Kelley listen to my ramblings, and tell me things like they're snarfing pirates booty and mountain dew, or are outraged on my behalf. Very happy.
4. I love that so many people I know are like millimeters from being able to share big book news.
5. I love that when people ask me what I do I can say "I'm an author, and I stay home with my kids."
6. I love all the awesome people that love books.
7. Twitter - how did I live without you...?
8. People who take the time to write QUOTES from the book they're reading and putting them on goodreads - there is a special place in heaven for you people. I adore you.
9. My local library, who are NOTHING but awesome and give me waves and thumbs up when I walk in the door.
10. And for the totally vain side of me - I love the very impractical car my husband and I bought when my Land Rover (old) died last winter. I don't care if it's Alaska, there's nothing like driving a convertible with some serious ponies under the hood, and a good sound system. Practical? eh... my whole family FITS in it. AND convertibles are cheap in Alaska in January ;-D
So - your turn.
SHARE SOME HAPPY!!